How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then you would get banned.
 
I dont care, its still a major improvement to the forums. No one likes em, they're postwhoring outcasts to the community
 
RTCW Time! BBL
 
Is RTCW Counter Strike? Because that screen i posted a couple days ago was indeed from CS...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I dont care, its still a major improvement to the forums. No one likes em, they're postwhoring outcasts to the community


You should be talking :rolleyes:
 
FU space...

No RTCW isnt CS, i said that what happend in the pic, happens alot in RCTW
 
Heya Stevie.
 
Hey eivetS
 
Vroom vroom, baby!
042.jpg
 
Uh, that guy there better get out of the way soon....
images
 
Yyyyeah.
 
hmm...........

yeah.........

so.....................

what's..................

nnnn..........nnnnnn.........new?
 
Hey maniac. :)
 
God damn i hate this weather. I spent about an hour and a half outside trying to get our van unstuck from the ****ing snow. Damn frontwheel drive van. :mad: The van we had before was allwheel drive which hardly ever got stuck but the damn motor decided to take a crap.
 
Hehe, clear skies always here. :)
 
Oopsy, sorry. :p
 
Hey maniac, how about making your status "The master of the Sword"? What with Auron as your avatar and all. :)
 
I knew i was forgetting something. I always seem to forget to change my status sometimes when I change my avatar.
 
Hehe. Like my status? Since i registered this year, it has a Roman Numeral 2002. Like say you'd do it, you'd put MMI instead. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back