How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a nice looking car. I want one. :D
 
That's an interesting avatar you got there Ghostrider
 
It looks like something Magic069 would have. BTW where'd he go to anyways?
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
It looks like something Magic069 would have. BTW where'd he go to anyways?
I think he's having to take a break from GTP because of work commitments. He was back briefly a few days ago though. Chirpy as ever.
 
I was playing around today. Thanks for the comments.. :D
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
It looks like something Magic069 would have. BTW where'd he go to anyways?
Sometimes you just need a break.. ;)
 
No joke man I need a huge break from this site..;)
 
Hehe. :haha:
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
No joke man I need a huge break from this site..;)

I can tell that from the way you're here posting all the time ;)
 
Sometimes i think i should take a little break too. But it is just addictive, i need to read the latest threads and posts. It is a decease:D
 
What's up every1?
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie


I can tell that from the way you're here posting all the time ;)
I was gonna say something to that effect, but this was good enough.. :lol:
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
What's up every1?

Hey Snoopie. How's tricks? I've just changed my avatar (it's dull, I know, but hey, I'm not one of the avatar masters!)
 
I'm having a bit of a boring day... but hey! I have the rest of the week off 😈 :cool:
 
Originally posted by made in holland

How's it going, fellow dutchie?

Hehe, oranje boven :p
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
I'm having a bit of a boring day... but hey! I have the rest of the week off 😈 :cool:

Yes, me too.:)
Feels great, doesn't it?
 
Do you guys use express reply? -I just constantly forget it's there, post reply is too much of a tick I guess;)
 
Originally posted by made in holland
Only problem is that i have test week next week :nervous:

I had that last week, -totally screwed it up :mad: -
 
Originally posted by made in holland

I think i 'll be saying that next week too :cry:

...better study ;)
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie


Hey Snoopie. How's tricks? I've just changed my avatar (it's dull, I know, but hey, I'm not one of the avatar masters!)
Here's a :Present: for ya, check it out.. :D
 

Attachments

  • gg.gif
    gg.gif
    31.4 KB · Views: 49
What do you use to make avatars ghost?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back