How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone....or anyone...
 
Hello everyone. :)
 
Heya GC
 
plane.jpg
 
You got any pics maniac? :)
 
It's taken me four and half weeks to get through all of these pages to post here!


I'm going to bed now, I am so tired darn........

Phil
 
Originally posted by luckyphil
It's taken me four and half weeks to get through all of these pages to post here!


I'm going to bed now, I am so tired darn........

Phil

:eek: Wow. Good job phil. :D
 
You damn liar. :p
 
Im back....

Racer kicks ass....
 
Hmm looks good Mist, what do you have to do to play it? :)
p4_v2_lg.jpg
 
Install it?
 
ver 0.49 is a bit old, the .50alpha is somewhere in the forums, its what i use I hate the 50beta
 
That looks cool but I dont think it would work on mah puter right now.
 
It runs fine on slow comps... You dont need alot of hardware to make it look really good
 
use the config file exe. If your gonna use keyboard i'll send you my custom INI file
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back