How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Why? :confused:
I don't know, I had it before and it hogged up everything. I'm sure it is better now..
 
Now I'm getting somewhere..
 
Oh...i'm downloading the greatest Trance song.

Hey, Mist, play "Finished Symphony" by Hybrid on your station!
 
Originally posted by Ghostrider
I don't know, I had it before and it hogged up everything. I'm sure it is better now..

Ever since I first got it I never had any kind of a problem with it. Works just great for me.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Ever since I first got it I never had any kind of a problem with it. Works just great for me.
I just hate junking up the computer..
 
Originally posted by Ghostrider
Man it keeps buffering..:(

Thats why theres more then one IP, use the one closest to your speed
 
Stream is up at 128 kbps with 1 of 32 listeners (1 unique)

Thats probably why..
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Thats why theres more then one IP, use the one closest to your speed
I tried that but its all the same..
 
Cant be, ones 24k, ones 40k, ones 128k, and ones 320k
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Cant be, ones 24k, ones 40k, ones 128k, and ones 320k
Ya I know that but it just does he same with all. Its probably Realplayer junk stuff...
 
sweeps02.gif
 
:rotfl:

Kermit's always busy!
 
indeed, only safes can enjoy Safe Sex!
 
i'm doin good! you?
 
i was surfing the internet just a few minutes ago and came upon something quite interesting...

see below...

my dad's car is the black Denail XL in the back...and yes those are 22" Lowenhart dubs... :D
 
i was surfing the internet just a few minutes ago and came upon something quite interesting...

see below...

my dad's car is the big black Denali XL in the back...and yes those are 22" Lowenhart dubs... :D
 
i don't see anything! :confused:
 
i'm gonna need a new clutch... and i can't decide which one to choose...
 
Triple Plate :D
 
that's a bit hardcore for now...

i can't decide which brand!
 
your car is front drive so i suggest double
 
Brand? What are the brands you had in mind?
 
or i could always get a custom built sequential tranny... :lol:

i wouldn't want to see the bill!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back