How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, mistax really has a great ftp!! damn!
 
over there do you guys get "permits" where you can drive with anybody under 21 legally.
 
What do you mean? You only get a permit when you're 18 and passed tons of lessons and an exam
 
guess u guys dont get those....but we get liscenses here at 16.
 
which sucks actually... seeing driving lessons are for morons, just figure out the traffic rules, let someone tell you you should drive relaxed and you're off!!!
 
Originally posted by f094h
guess u guys dont get those....but we get liscenses here at 16.

You're lucky! You're 15 now right?
 
So... are you getting a car when you turn 16?
 
yea, i'm getting one in couple months, as soon as i find a job
 
What kind of car?
 
a Mazda RX-7, my parents are paying for half the car (and a used rx07 costs $14,000, so i pay 7,000) My parents will take a loan out for 14,000 and i'll pay about $150 month, as soon as i get my job ofcourse
 
RX-7? Cool!!

I guess I can have like one of my moms cars by the time I get 18... at the mo' she has a Volvo c70 convertible which is nice. but she gets a new car almost every year so who knows??
 
Im back :D
 
Hiya! I was just downloading toca2.exe of your ftp but it stalled:(
:p
 
Heh, bandwidth whores!
 
but I gotta go :( See you guys l8r!
 
lata sn00p :D
 
hey Eldunko, welcome to GTP! :D
 
eldunko, funny name, whats it mean?

Welcome
 
Hey guys i'm back again.
 
Oh, welcome Eldunko. :)
 
Originally posted by f094h
guess u guys dont get those....but we get liscenses here at 16.

I thought we get them at 18....?
 
well, up in Michigan we get our liscense at 16, we cant drive from Midnight-500 am unless we have a reason. but thats basically full liscnese
 
Blah no one interesting is on.

Goodbye.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back