How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well damn.. i dont know.
 
well damn... i dont know!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
well damn... i dont know!
A ha... Your out... you had to type it like this "well damn.. i dont know."
 
crap!
 
Mista, is that the song where Fred Durst used to say stupid things? they were trying a duo or something?
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
crap!
okay new game.

PR 0
MistaX 1

next round. :D
 
erm...?
 
say say. HEY!
 
gotta go away for a few minutes...

brb...
 
say. HEY!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
gotta go away for a few minutes...

brb...
Blah! well your out than... Viper are you in?
 
say abcdefghijkLmnopqrsTuvwxyZ
 
Here I ammmmm On the Road Again.. Here I Am... Up On Stage
There I Gooo.. A Star Again.... There I Gooo.. Turn the Page
 
abcdefghijkLmnopqrsTuvwxyZ
 
say ¥♠
 
¥♠
 
Bwhaha
 
±@£¢¤¬¦¾¼¼²³¬¢£¤@¢¢@±£

i'm back...

je suis de retour!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Here I ammmmm On the Road Again.. Here I Am... Up On Stage
There I Gooo.. A Star Again.... There I Gooo.. Turn the Page

That song rules!
 
nice name" DIE MOTHERyucker DIE"
 
Its such a good song :)
 
die fothermucker die
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Its such a good song :)
yeah something to sing to the kids for a bed time song.
 
Dracula!!!! da da da
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
yeah something to sing to the kids for a bed time song.

:rotfl:
:rotfl:

*falls off his chair, looks around to see if anyone seen him... gets back on chair...*

that's good! :lol:
 
60 more days till my B day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back