How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah... this is a good one Mista... do you have the english one of this song too???
 
OMG! This songs #666, and in English the title is Angel...... AHH!
 
Yea i do have the English ver...
 
Hell yeah... man evertime i hear rammstein i feel like breaking something.
 
I should play some more then Noct :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hell yeah... man evertime i hear rammstein i feel like breaking something.
:lol: ill be right back :lol:
 
Rammstein. Now thats what I'm talkin about. 😈
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I should play some more then Noct :D
can you play links 2 3 4... thats a good one too. :p
 
You got it ;)
 
I have almost every Rammstein song ever, so any request you give of em, is gonna be the next song played :D
 
damn... it always keep rebuffering, no matter which IP i choose... i'm currently on :8000...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I have almost every Rammstein song ever, so any request you give of em, is gonna be the next song played :D

du hast?
 
Does it normaly do that when you listen to the same one? If it doesn't, reboot.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
You got it ;)
Have you seen the video of this song?? the links 234?? the little ants ... I love that video. :p
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Hell yeah... man evertime i hear rammstein i feel like breaking something.

Yeah same here. *cranks it up and grabs bat* I'll be right back. :D
 
Yea i have the vid Noc :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Does it normaly do that when you listen to the same one? If it doesn't, reboot.

i can usually listen to it for 10-15 minutes before it re-buffers... i'm gonna restart everything to see...
 
I like the Ich Will vid, it kicks ass :)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
damn... it always keep rebuffering, no matter which IP i choose... i'm currently on :8000...

Its always rebuffering for me. Oh well. Aint nothin I can do about it right now.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Yeah same here. *cranks it up and grabs bat* I'll be right back. :D
hehe.... right!
 
guyz,g'night im going to hit the hay......
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
guyz,g'night im going to hit the hay......
see ya Dess man. :D
 
it's working good now...


*du, du hast, du hast meich!*
 
Man listenin to all this Rammstein is making me want to pull out my Rammstein cd and crank it up but I dont think my mom would appreciate it when she is trying to sleep in the other room.
 
MistaX... do you have any old school rock like

Def Leppard - Animal, Pour Some Sugar On Me, Rocket??

or some

Guns n Roses - Welcome to the Jungle, Sweet Child o' Mine, Paradise City, November Rain


?????
 
we've got an Orgy in the chatroom, i repeat, an Orgy in the chatroom!
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Man listenin to all this Rammstein is making me want to pull out my Rammstein cd and crank it up but I dont think my mom would appreciate it when she is trying to sleep in the other room.
:lol:just say its a project you have to do for school. :lol:
 
do you have New Order - blue monday? its the original
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back