How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo!.. Nice little argument there was here last night huh.
 
Yeah I noticed that.

MistaX and Dess. *surprised* :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Brian P
Yeah I noticed that.

MistaX and Dess. *surprised* :rolleyes:
Yeah right. So anyways whats going on with you? :)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Yeah right. So anyways whats going on with you? :)

Not much, just been taking a few songs off MistaX's ftp.
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
I don't really have any rivalrys like Dess and Mista
well i do know of one person who does not like me. mr ZeroCool..its because of my smilie post thread back in the day. :D :D but for some reason hes still pissed. Cant let it go or something.
 
but o well ... it doesn’t bother me :)
 
Did anyone give or received any good April fools jokes?
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Nah, how 'bout you???
naw.. i was too afraid to do one on my girl. She might have wooped my a** or something. But if you want to hear what i was going to do here goes: She has shool and work today and i was going to hide all of her underwear and socks in my car and leave the house early this morning. But after giving it some thought I know it was best for me not to do that. I might have not had a place to sleep tonight.
 
You might have been speaking in a very high tone voice aswell. :lol:
 
Originally posted by Brian P
You might have been speaking in a very high tone voice aswell. :lol:
i would be lucky to speek at all. :lol:
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
Entoxicated, with the maddness, I'm in love with, my saddness.
:confused: what song is that from??? ive heard that before just cant remember from what :confused:
 
Originally posted by The White Tornado
I'm suprised you realized that it was a song.

Does Zero ring a bell?
Yeah ive heard that before just couldnt remember from where. Till now its Smashing pumpkins :p :p :p I love that song.
 
Originally posted by made in holland
Hey guys
How's it going?
Hey made in holland. Its going good at my end. :D
 
whats up Tazz :)
 
wow now this is an old song. Semisonic - closing time. (im hearing MistaX's winamp station)
 
Oh my connection is toooo slow...
 
sorry to hear that Tazz.. I dont even what to know what its like to be on a 56k again. After being on cable for the passed 2 years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back