How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice!
 
Not bad for 2 min worth of work ;)
 
hummm i never heard this song. Rammstein - Ohne Dich... is this from there new cd??
 
I dunno, im not up on Rammstein CDs cuz i get my music free :)
 
time to work on the status...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
time to work on the status...
safe idiot sex?? :lol:
 
test...
 
good!
 
Technicly your not the 2nd member, GS is, but he hasnt changed his stuff yet
 
i'mma gonna go put 3rd member then!
 
Noct you want in on this?
 
hehe! 😈 perfect!
 
Had to go check some stuff on ebay but I'm back now.....
 
Im sure this will be highly debaided soon :)
 
wb Brian :)
 
Brian u wanna join BTI Clan?
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Noct you want in on this?
naw man ill pass. I would like to say neutral if its cool. :p
 
testing a new avatar... brb...

i think the one i made look a bit better... no offense Mista!
 
I dont care what you do to it :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Brian u wanna join BTI Clan?

I dunno who you wanna ban or why.......apart from Dess. I've been away a few weeks.

I did read that VFC thread, sort of, but I still dunno why you want them banned. :confused:
 
whadda ya think?
 
Its the Idiots, Jazza, Dess and the likes, its everyone ppl hate....
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Its the Idiots, Jazza, Dess and the likes, its everyone ppl hate....

I'll pass.....for now.....only cos I've not been on much recently.
 
Originally posted by Brian P


I'll pass.....for now.....only cos I've not been on much recently.

Postwhore Supporter!
 
Man i dont know what to do today. Its like my only day off and i have nothing to do.
 
me neither... it's boring!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back