How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Beamerkid44
hehe only 15 days till my bday!! yipeeeee!!! :Party:
its like 50 or so more days till mine.
 
No you cant, we arnt breaking any rules.
 
lets create a clan with this name

"Lets Ban te idiots who created a clan" ;)
 
Damn... does anyone elses armpits stink?
 
Originally posted by whitez
lets create a clan with this name

"Lets Ban te idiots who created a clan" ;)


hehe yah!! also your a poet and you dont know it
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Damn... does anyone elses armpits stink?

umm.....let me see........*Sniff Sniff* , no
 
Originally posted by Ghostrider
Whats wrong with your username?

its spelled BEAMERkid44 but i wanted it to be bimmer...as in the car
 
Originally posted by MistaX
No you cant, we arnt breaking any rules.
I can if it starts to be a problem. But I doubt it will. :) Right??
 
I don't think it's "Bimmer" but actually "Beamer".
 
Originally posted by whitez


umm.....let me see........*Sniff Sniff* , no
:rotfl: Well i think i need a shower than. Smell yall laters .... :D
 
Originally posted by Ghostrider
I can if it starts to be a problem. But I doubt it will. :) Right??

Not infront of you :D
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
I don't think it's "Bimmer" but actually "Beamer".

yeah!!! someone thinks its right..it just happens to be the person who made my awesome Z3 avater
 
Originally posted by Beamerkid44


its spelled BEAMERkid44 but i wanted it to be bimmer...as in the car
He has the ability to do that but I doubt he will. The reason: if he does change it than everybody will want their's change to. If he does than your lucky..;)
 
another cool thing is that my dad downloaded a cursor...instead of the annoying hourglass its a spinning BMW logo...sweeet
 
Originally posted by Beamerkid44
another cool thing is that my dad downloaded a cursor...instead of the annoying hourglass its a spinning BMW logo...sweeet

i had that for about a year and a half
 
Originally posted by Ghostrider
He has the ability to do that but I doubt he will. The reason: if he does change it than everybody will want their's change to. If he does than your lucky..;)

i guess it will stay beamer then...bimmerkid44 didnt look right anyways
 
Originally posted by Ghostrider
Members will always talk at some point if they get mad..

can jordan read othe peeps PM's?
 
Heh :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back