How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys i g2g, peace out, i have to go read this book "Lord of the Flies"
 
how many posts do you have to get in order to b able to customize your status?
 
lord of the flies? lol i thought it was rings...well anyways see ya whitez
 
Originally posted by whitez


can jordan read othe peeps PM's?
I'm not sure about that but I think he can.
 
he should be able to...he created this thing
 
Originally posted by Beamerkid44
he should be able to...he created this thing
He did not create VBulletin he's just the Admin..
 
MistaX, I think you should get to work on another BTI avatar......
 
can someone do something to my avatar?
i want it so in the beggining it has the BMW sign and after that "The Ultimate Driving Machine- The Z3"
 
Gc- that doesnt mean i dont like it...i just want more in it..the same pisc but 2 more slides...as described above
 
Originally posted by Brian P
MistaX, I think you should get to work on another BTI avatar......

Good To Hear :D
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Yeah some of these postwhores are pissing me off now.

Thats the entire cause of the creation of BTI....
 
im going to go run into a wall...head first




i have a helmet on...lol i never took it off after i came inside
 
What colors you want the tar to be Brian?
 
Originally posted by Brian P


Err....

I don't really mind.....

Well then you get the one i made PR that he isnt gonna use.. I think its a few pages back
 
*sniff sniff* okay im back. smelling good. :lol:
 
just me for now GT3 :)
 
Originally posted by GT3DownUnder
oh someone is talking cool :D
:lol: yeah but its just me.
 
how can you make your own picture thingy (i have the aus flag) and how many posts do you need?
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Well then you get the one i made PR that he isnt gonna use.. I think its a few pages back

No offense, but I dun really like that one.
 
Then tell me what colors !
 
Originally posted by GT3DownUnder
how can you make your own picture thingy (i have the aus flag) and how many posts do you need?
Yes but you will need to have atleast 200 post i belive. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back