How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
corster?
 
yah, corster... mah name is cory... lol
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
yah, corster... mah name is cory... lol

ah, ok then!
 
hello?
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


don't look at me like that. you know what i'm talkin about.. lol.

:reallyodd:reallyodd No I dont. :confused:
 
allo?
 
Congrats Viper M 4,400
 
ehhh pr... dont be mean.
 
... okay my girl is done for tonights Drivers ed. I guess i should spend some time with her. Till tomorrow guys. Laters.
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
ehhh pr... dont be mean.

what? when was i mean?
 
laterz Noc! see ya!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Congrats Viper M 4,400

Thanks. I hadnt noticed that i was there yet. :eek:

Congrats on 4840. :D
 
YOU HEARD ME PR
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


What's four months from now, dork?


My birthday...:D
 
imma ***** slap someone.
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
yah, corster... mah name is cory... lol

well hello there.. hehe. your journal is pretty cool. i have one, too, but not on that website.
 
ay, ty tat ^_^
 
Originally posted by Josh



My birthday...:D


Dammit, nm, it's not March anymore...:lol:



I'm a lil' slow...;)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
... okay my girl is done for tonights Drivers ed. I guess i should spend some time with her. Till tomorrow guys. Laters.

See ya later! :)
 
its april dewd.
 
Originally posted by gt2_gs
YOU HEARD ME PR

what did i do??? i didn't say nothing bad, did i?

i only said "allo" which is the same thing as "hello"...
 
ok your gettin on mah nerves pr...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back