How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if i can hit 2000 posts tonight... hmm...
 
Bye Noc...:)
 
oh lata nocnoc
 
Originally posted by Josh



Dammit, nm, it's not March anymore...:lol:



I'm a lil' slow...;)

*pats you on the back* It'll be ok. Keep taking the medicine that the men in the white jackets give you. Your head will be right soon :)
 
you are too... :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Uhhhhh........*sratches head*

points to TATINEE's profile...

what's happening in August? ;)
 
hahahahhhahaha... im just messin wit ya pr.... sup man...?
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


*pats you on the back* It'll be ok. Keep taking the medicine that the men in the white jackets give you. Your head will be right soon :)


mediCIne!? tHat"s nOT mEDIciNE, tHAT's poISOn!...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Uhhhhh........*sratches head*

You're just being difficult. Forget it.. NOTHING'S happening in August.
 
not mucho! i'm feeling a bit dizzy...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


points to TATINEE's profile...

what's happening in August? ;)

*sratches head some more* :confused:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i'm feeling a bit dizzy...


Happens to me too when I read TATINEE's posts...:nervous: Don't worry, the dizziness goes away eventually...:)
 
Originally posted by Josh



mediCIne!? tHat"s nOT mEDIciNE, tHAT's poISOn!...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......


BWAHAHAHAHAHA 😈 😈
 
Originally posted by TATINEE


You're just being difficult. Forget it.. NOTHING'S happening in August.

Awwww man....you got my hopes up. :(
 
Originally posted by Josh



Happens to me too when I read TATINEE's posts...:nervous: Don't worry, the dizziness goes away eventually...:)

either that, or the fact i haven't slept in the past 26 hours or so...
 
you ppl are frickin weird!!!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


either that, or the fact i haven't slept in the past 26 hours or so...


Probably a little bit of both...:D


Here's my suggestion: quit reading TATINEE's posts, and go to :sleep:
 
Originally posted by Josh



Happens to me too when I read TATINEE's posts...:nervous: Don't worry, the dizziness goes away eventually...:)

Yeah hopefully... :nervous:
 
hey its 1939...
 
Originally posted by Josh



Happens to me too when I read TATINEE's posts...:nervous: Don't worry, the dizziness goes away eventually...:)

*bites your arm*

I was gonna go on a road trip in August. WAS being the operative word!
 
Originally posted by Josh



Probably a little bit of both...:D


Here's my suggestion: quit reading TATINEE's posts, and go to :sleep:

I second that. I won't be revealing the meaning of life or anything else important tonight, so you won't be missing anything.
 
Anybody know of a good location from the game FFX that I can use instead of my "Playing my Xbox"?
 
Originally posted by Josh



Probably a little bit of both...:D


Here's my suggestion: quit reading TATINEE's posts, and go to :sleep:

perhaps... the fact is i'm not even sleepy! maybe it was that stuff people were smoking around the whole place at yesterday's show... :confused:
 
lol aw poor tat.... im going to vegas next week :)
 
and i'm going nowhere next week!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back