How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant beleive im still not in the top 10 for this month... geez
 
BAH! + HUMBUG! = the Scrooge
 
you are a mathematical genius
with a lot of freakin post!
holy moses.....
you jsut flying arent ya
 
did u read "the Adventure" post i wrote in the "who are you" thread.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
you are a mathematical genius
with a lot of freakin post!
holy moses.....
you jsut flying arent ya
Yea, and i haven't been post whoreing..look only 35 posts in 24 hrs. ;)
 
Originally posted by troy
did u read "the Adventure" post i wrote in the "who are you" thread.
nope.. but im gonna check it our riiiiiight....... now!
 
your gonna break 2000 before the night is up. But i g2g soon...well in 20 min. or so.
 
just think..only 700 more posts till 3000 ;)
 
wow troy you remind me of me when i was young at gtp.....

i cant post much n e more cause ive been at my friends house
 
holy SHI* this is the biggest fourm iv ever seen
 
*groan* Not another one....
 
I'm baaaaack!!!
 
I can't belive it, Loud is leaving...he really didn't give reasons or anything...
 
Look at the thread "Goodnight and Farewell", he's saying that he's leaving....but he doesn't say why....it's kinda saddening to see him go...
 
Originally posted by MazKid
I can't belive it, Loud is leaving...he really didn't give reasons or anything...

I know. Its a total shocker. :eek:
 
He was one of the first people here that talked to me, I always saw him as sorta a window of wisedom, he's a smart guy. I mean I know a lot about Mazda, and other stuff, but he seemed to always be the voice of reasoning and understanding...I don't know why he would leave...
 
It happens, hopefully what happened with the GTF won't happen here...
 
well lately he hasn't been posting much...but when I first came here he was one of the main guys here...

At the RX-7 forums, I was there and posted for a while, but I left, I really didn't tell anyone, I just started feeling like an out cast, these guys are older than me and they know a lot about RX-7s, I just didn't fit in. Maybe Loud is having the reversal of that, I mean all the young guys comeing here these days, maybe he feels too old to be here, like he out grew GTP...

It's terrible when people do that...it's like your best friend suddenly has to move...
 
Well, i'm heading out. See ya.
 
I don't blame him if he left because of all the new members, there's a ****load of new members, and some of them only post once or twice a month, that really annoys me
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back