How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Glen Rohder is better manager than Harry Redknapp !
 
hello, I'm back.

I was watching the AMA race on Speed channel, they cut it off in order to show a Nascar wrap up. WTF? No one cares about that. I sent them a letter about it and the other stuff they do, hopefully they will reply to what I said. I brought up the way too much nascar coverage, Ralph Shaheen with his intellegent comments(just watch a WRC thingy, you'll hear his words of wisedom..), the paid programming, the shows that were cut out during the Speedvision-Speed channel switch, and other stuff that's good and stuff that's bad, and stuff they could improve...
 
Originally posted by F2002
...yes lets run, its Nocturnol !
:whip: run boy run. :p
 
Originally posted by F2002
Maybe Glen Rohder is better manager than Harry Redknapp !

Maybe, i don't know all those names.
Only from Manchester and Arsenal:)
( Dennis and Ruud:p)
 
hey Maz
 
Hey noc
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
k.... im back. everybody start running. :lol:

*gives you the finger and goes back to drinkin his beer and playing his ps2* :D
 
hey MIH
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


*gives you the finger and goes back to drinkin his beer and playing his ps2* :D
*:mad: Breaks your finger and feeds it to my :goldfish:* :lol:
 
Me stuck here listening to Mushroom Head
 
Well okay. Now its time for me to go. Dont start to cry everyone ill be back soon. Tonight tomorrow. Ill be back later. :lol:
 
Wahay got tommorow off, bank holiday monday :D
 
Bye noc
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
*:mad: Breaks your finger and feeds it to my :goldfish:* :lol:

*grows finger back and gives you the finger again* 😈
 
just downloaded win amp, its pretty good :)
 
yea I got WinAmp too, I have several Mazda skins for it...
 
today MIH and all winamp users download a skin called Carerra GT :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back