How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i know vipers arent the best,but i love em,i never called anyone gay for not liking them....
 
Awwww I'll fix it! :D
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Excuse me?
I think PR was calling you a kid. :lol:
 
Originally posted by MistaX


Excuse me?

i wasn't refering to you... and not to Dess either...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
even if i've not been here all that long, i can feel there are some guys that shouldn't be here...
Who, me? ;)

Originally posted by PunkRock
besides, took a peak at the GT3 section? it's the same goddamn questions being asked over and over again...
That's why I try to avoid making threads... I've made like 5 threads for the entire time that I've been at GTPlanet...
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
well i know vipers arent the best,but i love em,i never called anyone gay for not liking them....
Hey Dess... I was reading some where.... Try not to use the G....A...Y... word.
 
hold up let me look for the topic..
 
that post wasn't dedicated to anyone in this thread...

there's this streetracer guy with a death wish... just check the street racing thread in "other motorsports", there's Dudebusta and friends... etc...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
besides, took a peak at the GT3 section? it's the same goddamn questions being asked over and over again...


God, that used to be my favorite place to go on this site. When I first registered here, that was the place to be. Now I hardly look in there, for fear of what I might be subjected to...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
hold up let me look for the topic..
HERE ... Instead use the word.... Ummm... Poop... :)
 
teamblows.gif

17k.
 
that streetracer guy is a friggin pshyco i bet he's got a ****ty car
hehehe
 
PR- good choice of words... "dedicated." :p

I don't think I'd ever leave GTPlanet... Bleah, there will be one problem though... if it's still here 5 years from now, I'm going to have to re-register, since I'll have a new email address if I move into a college dorm! :D
 
Originally posted by Josh



God, that used to be my favorite place to go on this site. When I first registered here, that was the place to be. Now I hardly look in there, for fear of what I might be subjected to...:nervous:

but it's the same everywhere, not just here! i didn't check the GT3 section over at the GT.com forums for over a month now... everytime i check, it's usually things like "Best FF, my Skyline is better, what's the wheelie trick about"

Things we've covered in the past, a lot, and that should be searched rather than answered...

and if you ask them to search, they'll go mad at you because you told them to search for something you can tell... :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by youth_cycler

Who, me? ;)


That's why I try to avoid making threads... I've made like 5 threads for the entire time that I've been at GTPlanet...
Ummm.... lets see.. You have made 29 threads since you have been here. :D (im being a smart ass tonight aint i?)
 
so now it blows? :lol:
 
Im glad you like it :)
 
Making avatars is my new GTP contribution :D :D :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Ummm.... lets see.. You have made 29 threads since you have been here. :D (im being a smart ass tonight aint i?)
S**t, you scared me for a sec... :D

Goo-nite lads! See ya 2morow!
 
yay! Lesbian pron!!!
 
good night youth_cycler!
 
where the lesbo pron?
 
on TV! :D
 
Boo!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
yay! Lesbian pron!!!
WHAT!!!... Where!? Where!? :eek:
 
see ya youth_cycler
 
damn... i wish you guys could see that... :eek:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
damn... i wish you guys could see that... :eek:


So do we...:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back