How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm my dad gave me a couple hustlers yesterday :D
 
what??? it's already over!!!! :mad:

it was about 3 mins. long! :eek: that's all??? for christ's sake, it's 1 AM!!! kids are in bed by now!!!!

:mad:

*goes off looking for more lesbo pron...* maybe not, i think my gf is coming home soon...
 
Sig changed.. Seems to fit me...
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
hmmm my dad gave me a couple hustlers yesterday :D
Thats it... I cant take it anymore. Im going to play one of my VHS xxx videos. :lol:
 
Song that I think fits LM's leaving...

Life it seems, will fade away
Drifting further every day
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else
I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free


Things are not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this can't be real
Cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filing me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me, but now He's gone
No one but me can save myself, but it to late
Now I can't think, think why I should even try
Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death Greets me warm, now I will just say good-bye
 
Hey MistaX you need to put another naked chick pic on your site.
 
i know that song...
 
Mista didnt you say you were going to leave before???

and you started all that BTI crap :lol:
 
Metallica- Fade to Black. Its good
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Song that I think fits LM's leaving...

Life it seems, will fade away
Drifting further every day
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else
I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free


Things are not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me
Deathly lost, this can't be real
Cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filing me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me, but now He's gone
No one but me can save myself, but it to late
Now I can't think, think why I should even try
Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death Greets me warm, now I will just say good-bye



:rockon:
 
Hey MistaX.... You have a XBox right??
 
Hell no
 
ok, i don't know that song...

i thought it was some Moby thing...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Hell no
Oh.. i thought ya did. No wait i think that was viper_m. Well anyways did ya know ya can make copys of his games with out a mod chip? Take a look at the post i made in the XBox fourm. :D Its pretty funny.
 
****e...


i'm playing TXR0 ATM... it's so slow to accumulate mileage!

i was at 1200miles on my R33 Skyline about 2 hours ago, i'm not even at 1500!!!
 
I gotta go guys. I'll see you all tomorrow...:) Later...;)
 
Its easy, just leave the car on autodrive and go to bed
 
Originally posted by Josh
I gotta go guys. I'll see you all tomorrow...:) Later...;)
Lata Joshua
 
See ya Josh...
 
lata Josh.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Its easy, just leave the car on autodrive and go to bed

that's exactly what i'm doing... but it's so slow it's gonna take the whole night!

i finished that game 3 times now... and i still can't beat the last guy on the first try!
 
i just noticed it's not even cruising the whole highway, the car's turning around Kanjyo! it won't go into Wangan, or Shinkanjyo!
 
I got him on the first try, in less then 30 sec. He popped a pole.
 
last time, i got him on Wangan's freeway... he blasted by like i was stopped... i usually get him on the 2nd try...

that thing can't handle corners!
 
What the heck are yall talking about???
 
TXR0
 
TXR0 :Tokyo Extreme Racer Zero.
 
oh. okay then. humm... so hows that weather? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back