How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, what i did with the sig, breaks no GTP rules...
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
so whats everyone doin now

Nothing much, just spending some time here, and then i'll go to bed.
Almost midnight here, and i gotta work early tomorrow
 
Lata MIH
 
I need about $3.50
 
I used to be good at goal at hockey... well pretty much any sport im good at goal
 
I think im a bit too agressive in goal... total body sacrification
 
I'm back.
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
yeah...

I mean i once blocked a goal in soccer (football if your not 'mericanized) with my face... kinda hurt...
 
/me is going to play SOF2... Laters
(:

~MistaX

(I'm sorry if that bothers anyone...)
 
Well me off to lay the smack down on my bog
 
i get that all the time in hockey.... luckily im got full equipment.... sometimes a puck can sneak between the equipment tho
 
Only thing I like about Hockey is the fights :)
 
right me gonna get 2100 posts and i'm off :)
 
Yeah!
 
Downloaded another Korn song from their new album ! Korn - Tear me down.

Its worth the download :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back