How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one home?
 
Look who's back, back again. Shady's back, tell your friends.

DAG YO, I BE BUSTIN OUT DA TIGHT ASS AVATAR.
 
Originally posted by Zero
Look who's back, back again. Shady's back, tell your friends.

DAG YO, I BE BUSTIN OUT DA TIGHT ASS AVATAR.
:rotfl: Yo dawg :p
 
Hush white boy!
 
Yo whitez, what up dawg?
 
Originally posted by Zero
Hush white boy!
Im not a white boy. Im a border hopper. :lol:
 
Hey whitez
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Im not a white boy. Im a border hopper. :lol:

I'm gonna bust a gap in yo ass if you aint careful fo.
 
Originally posted by Zero


I'm gonna bust a gap in yo ass if you aint careful fo.
:janitor: Oh im sorry did you say something? :p
 
Dat comeback was off da chain fo sho mofo:rolleyes:
 
Gotta love my sig, which i cannot see. Hehe.
 
Do I GOTTA love your sig? Or do I have a choice in the matter? :D
 
Originally posted by Zero


I'm gonna bust a gap in yo ass if you aint careful fo.

:reallyodd Careful there white boy. :p
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Do I GOTTA love your sig? Or do I have a choice in the matter? :D

Yes you must love it, it is your master of life.
 
I like that song :)
 
You get the special bonus prize then.

:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
You get the special bonus prize then.

:reallyodd

Which is ? :thatsodd:


:p
 
im back, i had to do ....ummm...... *stuff*
 
That was just it, > :reallyodd

( :smilewink )
 
Yeah i thought so, but i wanted the :thatsodd: :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back