How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by viper_maniac


Even with him they still wont beat the lakers. 😈
I have this feeling that the lakers wont make it pass the SPURS...Im out. Laters.
 
g'night everyone...

i'll be back later too... got some things to do...
 
THIS IS MY 3600 POST!!!!!!!!

Yeah thats true Im glad the lakers have gotten this far but even with Robinson the Lakers will kick our ass Nocturnal. :(


Bye Nocturnal. I guess I will go to. Gotta catch up on my TV time. :) BYE!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
I have this feeling that the lakers wont make it pass the SPURS...Im out. Laters.

I have this feeling that the Spurs wont make it pass the LAKERS...I'm out. Laterz.
 
heck, i have nothing to do...
 
Hello everyone...:)
 
hello Josh :)
 
Hellos, im back

~MistaX
 
Hey, Punk...:D



Is it just me, or is it kinda slow here...:sleep:
 
naw, it's slow...
 
Bummer...:nervous:



Anyhoo, hello MistaX...:)
 
Hello Joshua

~MistaX
 
damn... :mad:

i can't believe a company as big as HKS has a website that badly designed... :mad:

i type in the kind of car i'm driving, they give me different categories of parts that have applications for my car, but when i click on a category, there's usually nothing!
 
Heh too bad for you PR

~MistaX
 
it's like if Microsoft's website had nothing in it to solve your problems (wait, it doesn't!)
 
Yes it does.

~MistaX
 
what's with the ~MistaX?

~PR
 
Well since LM's leaving i figured i should keep it warm

~MistaX

I Kinda like it
 
i see...

:loudmusic:

(:
 
Yea im gonna start takin the (: too

~MistaX
 
It appears that I'm the only person here at GTP that actually does something for a living...:D
 
damn... Conan's a re-run... :mad:
 
Originally posted by Josh
It appears that I'm the only person here at GTP that actually does something for a living...:D

You dont do anything.

~MistaX
 
Originally posted by Josh
It appears that I'm the only person here at GTP that actually does something for a living...:D

women... :lol:

greatest reply ever.
 
can you name all 5? :D
 
Hello, back again... can only stay for a few minutes though.
 
i got here late, what are we talking about
 
Originally posted by MistaX


You dont do anything.

~MistaX



I know, dammit!...:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back