How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure you can play da game :)
 
Next song:
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag
I'm useless,but not for long
The future is coming on
 
Thank you. I will be happy to. Can I write some lyrics for you guys to guess now?
 
Gorillaz-Clint Eastwood
 
Answer the one i just gave, then its your turn to post lyrics (new little rule thingy)
 
Clint Eastwoord - Gorillaz

Am I right?
 
PR got it first, so its PRs turn to post lyrics :D
 
Damn! My 56k is to slow for you people!!! :( :)
 
Go for it ViperC. :)
 
or some nofx... dont know why.. i cant quit figure it out
 
mmm... lyrics... that everyone can get... lemme see.

i have no idea... VC, if you wanna go ahead and get some, feel free to do it!
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
PR your first one was the decline rite

yep!
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hello Nocturnal. :)
Hows it been going with you? :p
 
"Its hard to wake up when the shades have pull shut, this house is haunted it's so pathetic it makes no sense at all. I'm ripe with things to say, the words wrot and fall away, if a stupid poem can fix this home, I'd read it everyday." What song am I?
 
GT2 Hath returned! Be afraid be very unafraid!!! errr..

Seems i twisted my own words.
 
geeze, no clue!
 
Sorry guys if I take a while. I am on a 56k modem and I am not the fastest typer. :)

Hello Nocturnal. Whats up man?! SPURS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!! whoo!
 
I dont know eather...
 
Holy crap, thats a kickass civic there... i wonder what the rest of the lot is full of:D
 
you're on a 56k? so am i!
 
Ive got my next lyrics ready :)
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
"Its hard to wake up when the shades have pull shut, this house is haunted it's so pathetic it makes no sense at all. I'm ripe with things to say, the words wrot and fall away, if a stupid poem can fix this home, I'd read it everyday." What song am I?
I know this song . I just cant think of the name. "da da dada da da dada and you learn to accept it (something) your soo pathetic" .
 
Alright guess nobody knows it. It was Blink 182 - Stay together for the kids. It is a very good song. It is sad though. Oh well. Whos turn now?
 
Hmm, hard one. i give :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back