How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the exact name of that game. I'll d/l from kazaa
 
That looks alright for the Hercules Prophet 4000XT 32mb PCI !
 
I need that game to show off my Ti4600 :)
 
i downloaded this viper racing type game. SUCKED D I C K!
 
so..whats the game called?
 
The f1 game troy ? its called F1 Racing Championship
 
look !
 

Attachments

  • villeneuve1.jpg
    villeneuve1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 32
Another...
 

Attachments

  • barrichello1.jpg
    barrichello1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 30
I had 2001 season screens but I cant find them :(
 
hey tazz, love ur avatar!
 
u can download some nfs (need for speed) games from kazaa
 
Hey, i'm here; what exactly is KaZzA for?
 
god! how can u ppl not know about kazaa!

Its kinda like napster. But perfectly legal. They have been around for a while now and no lawsuits have been filed. Not only can u download music. U can download videos, software, documents, and stuff like that. U can download Animation programs (such as Ani Shop 3, Fireworks, Ulead GIF ani 5) its great. Go here to download it. Click on download (duh :rolleyes:)
 
hey GC, hows that avatar coming along?
 
GOOD GOD! look at the top posters thing. I've posted 160 times in 24hrs. and over 2000 in amonth. I haven't been whoring in a while!
 
whats up every one
 
This thread has a lot of replies
 
Its amazing how mant replies this got.
 
thats what i was like when i first saw it. It took me a while to get use to GTP. I only posted in the automovive forum and GT3 forum. But then i saw this place had sooo many other places to post!
 
u've only posted in .15% in all GTP!!!!!!!! :eek: I got 1.57%, i think jordan has like 4%
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back