How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
WILL YOU STOP POSTING NONSENSE BACK TO BACK YOU POST WHORE!!!!!!!! :( :(
























































:D
 
Gezz, sorry. I was just chatting w/ him.

and u might wanna check the thread "GCStyles..." in the rumble strip.
 
Wow nice avatar Tazz. :)
 
hey kyle. I see u've made it to Platium member ;)
 
I got yelled at for postwhoring ^
 
Hellos :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
 
beh no one here
 
yep, no one here... :rolleyes:
 
Damn two more weeks til I can go to the computer show and get me a motherboard and processor. :mad:
 
why is it so boring tonight?
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Damn two more weeks til I can go to the computer show and get me a motherboard and processor. :mad:
Better be an AMD and an Epox :)
 
damn i'm bored...

find me something to do!!!

*aside flying down to Italy to nuke Ferrari's plant...*
 
Time to go play SOF2 with that annoying 115FPS Framerate limiter!

(I can do at LEAST 150 if it werent for that ****ing limit!)
 
bah! i'm at 35-40 with most games, so stop complaining! :mad:
 
Originally posted by MistaX

Better be an AMD and an Epox :)

Oh it'll definitely be an AMD. Thats for sure. Maybe an Epox. ;)
 
I dont know what my frame rate is. I'm not sure I wanna know with this crappy onboard video. :nervous:
 
you can usually find your framerate with a game...

there's a feature in the menu, usually...
 
Originally posted by SCOTTtheBOMB
Im bored so lets try to get this post to have over 100 replies.

over 100 s**t you got over 3000 man
 
Originally posted by keeno_uk


over 100 s**t you got over 3000 man

Actually, he has over 55,000
 
Yo!... well its just over 67,000 .. but whos counting anyways? :lol:
 
well now its 67620 :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back