How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well... it would run...
 
Originally posted by MistaX

I coulda bought a car for what i spent on my
attachment.php
;)

Yeah, but I'd rather have a car.
 
I wouldnt, because I couldnt drive it...

A CAR IS NOTHING WITHOUT A LICENSE.
 
my parents let me drive now and i dont have a liscense
 
Your parents are snotheads
 
by myself i might add. Even my friends mom lets me and him drive her van. Scince he doesnt have a permit i drive it.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Your parents are snotheads
Maybe I'm just responsible. It would be stupid for me to drive crazy and get caught by the police. Then i couldn't get my liscnese till i was 18 :yuck:
 
Sperm Burpers...
 
lata Brian
 
Welp im gonna go play SOF2 getting 125 FPS :)
 
i'll ask my question again: MistaX, what does a gf4 (or w/e) do?
 
u should join the DAA (dodge club).
 
Dodge Appreciators Association.

Hey guys.
 
Dodge Appreciation Association
 
the thread is in the rumble strip, u can miss it ;)
 
Hey whats going on?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back