How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at how many DOWN's I had to put in my sig :cry:
 
We thought u were talking bout sommet serious :eek:
 
Originally posted by F2002
We thought u were talking bout sommet serious :eek:
THIS IS SERIOUS :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
At least i still have my...
 

Attachments

  • ti46.jpg
    ti46.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 107
Yes it is serious, but u made it look more serious :lol:
 
IT CANT BE ANY MORE SERIOUS :mad:
 
Wow, pretty robust BBS software ya got here. A DB this size would have wiped out a lot of other places by now.

This is the kind of crap we would ban people for over at our site, but since I'm just a noob here, what the hell, I'll make a post. :cheers:
 
welcome to GTP, n00b
 
Testing of a fake-ass FTP :)

attachment.php


Holy **** that worked :eek:
 
oh look <--i didn't even notice :eek: i passed 3000! :eek:
 
congrats :cheers:
 
Originally posted by troy
oh look <--i didn't even notice :eek: i passed 3000! :eek:

I just noticed you spelt member wrong in your status too.
 
Im the only one on GTP with anything higher then a GF4 MX :D
 
Originally posted by Brian P


I just noticed you spelt member wrong in your status too.
thx for telling me :thumbsup:
 
you're just jelous :)
 
what does that thing actually do?
 
Make everything look pretty and go really fast
 
Originally posted by Brian P


I'm getting a car next week. So ha!!!
I coulda bought a car for what i spent on my
attachment.php
;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back