How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wich one?? there both connected. The bottom 2.
 
WITCH IS YOUR DAMNED INTERNET!
 
Ok the very bottom one.

I think?
 
ugh... you set that comp up and you still dunno what does what?
 
LoL..... Well i had a friend help me.
 
I think you should reword that to say "I had a friend do it for me"
 
we're not all geniuses like you, Mista...

geek
 
This the place i have to be??
 

Attachments

  • help2.jpg
    help2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 46
Originally posted by PunkRock
we're not all geniuses like you, Mista...

geek

say that to me when I'm rich ;)
 
oops, missing smilie...

:D was supposed to show at the end, but didn't...
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
This the place i have to be??

Yep, thats it... and apparently theres no check in the box, so its not the XP firewall
 
No he just gave me a little bit of help. I did most of it.
 
Yeah thats what i was thinking but people are still not able to download off of me. I even have my firewalls off
 
well then you have a problem.. that i would fix in remote access for you but im tired :)
 
Originally posted by MistaX


say that to me when I'm rich ;)
Bill gates is a geek... GEEK GEEK GEEK ...


well a rich geek :cry: that could buy anything and anyone. I would wipe his ass if he paid me enough too.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Bill gates is a geek... GEEK GEEK GEEK ...


well a rich geek :cry: that could buy anything and anyone. I would wipe his ass if he paid me enough too.

You all may call me a geek now...

but PR knows that a Ferrari always kills an ITR...
 
Originally posted by MistaX
well then you have a problem.. that i would fix in remote access for you but im tired :)
Yeah some other day. When your not tired. I wouldnt want you to mess anything up if you did right now.
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Yeah some other day. When your not tired. I wouldnt want you to mess anything up if you did right now.
On second thought....
 
LoL... well ill let you go Mista..
 
Originally posted by MistaX


You all may call me a geek now...

but PR knows that a Ferrari always kills an ITR...

i'd like to see a 360 Modena keep up with me on a straight line once i'm done with the mods... 😈


besides, i won't own an ITR for the remaining of my life!

i could get a Porsche one of these days... :D
 
Yay! Gnite mofuckas
 
Well im going to go spend some time with my girl you guys. And watch the spurs screw up. So ill see yall laters.
 
see ya Noc!
 
yay! NBC is alive again!
 
it was down for 20 minutes or so... it's back up, and i missed Conan's monologue... :mad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back