How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is the easiest way then go for it.
 
now i have a 1,12mb one and a 1,48mb one... :confused:

want me to e-mail them to you, or something?
 
Is that the only way you can send it?
 
well, i could attach them, but it would take 200 attachments...

lemme try something else... maybe i can come up with something else...
 
damn... i got them to 3 zips...

one is 1,5 mb, the others are about 600ks...

i can't understand why i can't get them to be smaller...
 
well i'll see what i can do tomorrow morning at work, i have a newer Winzip version there... maybe that's my problem...

i'll give you the zips tomorrow?
 
Thats ok with me just so long as the quality of the pics aint lost.
 
Nutin much. Just watchin an old movie on TBS and searchin Google for pics.
 
never herd of it.

I'm lookin' for South Park pics, gonna make a new South Park avatar
 
I hadnt heard of it either til I decided to watch it after the Lakers game went off.
 
I'm not sure how old it is. It aint black and white.
 
Well I'm out to anyone reading this.
 
Anybody here?

Those Veilside things are fugly. :eek: I guess I like real racecars too much. No time for all that fancy bodykit crapola when chances are good you're going to replace it every coupla weeks anyway :mad:

I only like body modifications that are held on with pop rivets. :lol:
 
Are you, still? If so, howzit going? If not, anybody else here?

I'm trying to limit myself to lunchtime, plus a little morning and afternoon coffeebreak. :coffee:

Otherwise, I'd spend all day posting... :p
 
Hey guys.
 
Yo, GC, thanks for the avatar offer. I PM'd Troy for advice. :thumbsup:
 
Well neon, another gr8 avatar maker is me lol :p :D
 
Hey neon_duke, you know that you're actually member #3 of the DAA?
 
Actually, I think I'm #4. There was a guy who I thought was joining but really just made a post in the thread. I'll go look.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back