How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here now...
 
Hi keeno
 
so maz, hows the 626 coming?

any plans for a 20b transplant? :lol:
 
626?! That's my bros old car....I'll be driving the 323, and it's not mine...I'm still on the lookout for a MX-3 GS...
 
Hi TVR
 
Originally posted by MazKid
626?! That's my bros old car....I'll be driving the 323, and it's not mine...I'm still on the lookout for a MX-3 GS...

ahahaha :dunce:

MX-3GS...hmmm never heard of that, what kinda engine?
 
Hey, Maz, don't get an MX-3. Look for a 323 GTX instead. Turbocharged, AWD, light, and a sleeper to look at... what a great combination!

They are rare, but if your Dad's a Mazda guy, I bet you two could turn one up. They can be very quick if done right.
 
Anyone home?
 
Hellos.
 
quiet in here...
 
Nah
 
I got GT2_GS's hd in the mail today 😈
 
Well since im the greatest at everything related to comps, i gotta fix it for him
 
he gets a wierd error on startup, and he's sick of ME so im gonna fix the problem and put in XP.
 
for free!?!?! Windows XP?
 
nah, its costin him $15.
 
I must say, hes got nice handwriting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back