How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well VC, first troy said he'd join, then you, then neon_duke. Simple as that! :)
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Neon was member number 3? How?

Yeah, ViperConcept is #3. I thought Sn00pie was joining so I assigned myself #5, but actually I'm #4. I'll fix the sig now.
 
No i don't count myself as a member (even though technically i am), i am the founder. :D So troy's #1, VC's #2, and you're #3 neon. :)
 
C'mon, you gotta count yourself as First Citizen!

I'll hold at #4. That way VC can stay #3. The troops have voted you title of Member #1! :captain: If you really insist, then I can change down again, but I think it works this way... :)

Hey, F2002, here's the image:
nertavatar.gif

If you can give me some tips on how to get it under 35k I'd appreciate it. It's my first try with ImageReady; first time I even launched the app. Thanks!
 
Sure, neon, I'll make it smaller for you :)
 
Thanks, F2002.

I'm out of here, ever'body. Have a good night for those who are in night time zones...
 
im psp7 im making sweet vipers,ill post them in VFC l8ter ;)
 
nutin,just messin with paint shop pro,and lowering vipers..... :D
 
Uh, Vipers are already lowered enough...
 
lol,thats true,my uncle bottoms out on speed bumbs ALL the time!!!
 
Post 2700 for me!!!

ahh well...
 
yo maz kid check out the VFC thread,i lowered a viper waayyyyyyyy to low!!!!
 
ok (get's on bike, rides over to the thread...
 
hehe, yea...pretty cool stuff you can do with photoshop...
 
Haha, i just saw the video for System Of A Down - "Sugar". Hillarious. :lol:
 
the new eminem one is too funny...it's like a little kid video...
 
Originally posted by MazKid
the new eminem one is too funny...it's like a little kid video...

Yeah. I bout fell out of my chair when I first saw that. :lol:
 
it's soo stupid, childish, it's just ignorant, but I really like the part with Osama doing that dance...

anyway I gtg watch Panic Mechanics...
 
Hi husky
 
yep, STL to be exact...where you at?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back