How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey maniac, punk, stevie, eddy, and anyone else readin' this.:D
 
Originally posted by Josh




He didn't let you take it for a run did he?:nervous::p Of course not...:p

nah... :(

but i did get to flog it at the race track a few weeks back... :cool:

it's awesome!



as for tonight, it was the perfect time for drag racing! shame i didn't have the Integra... i managed a respectable 15.1 for the lil' Nissan (not bad considering it was it's first time there) and my father got a poor 14.4...

i guess he's better at clipping apexes than dropping clutches!

btw, the pics are sent, viper!
 
well i have to go, i'm planning a little trip tomorrow morning...

good night to all reading this!
 
You got a 15.1 in the Nissan NX?:lol: I was right, it is faster than most of the rice boys out there...:rotfl:



RX-7 got a 14.4, eh...:reallyodd


That's not too bad considering he's not a straight line racer, and it was his very first(I assume) time to race it at the strip. If he would have kept running 'er the times would have only gotten faster...:D
 
G'night Punk...:p
 
I'm out. Got somewhere to go in the morning.
 
good evening f2002. What time is it in America.

Regards The Porko
 
I'm not in America, I'm in UK, its 11.45am here :)
 
saw this sweet mazda convertible, got man of the match in footy today (rugby of course, not ****ty grid-iron) and that's about it
 
post 2900!
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
Hello.. anyone here?

I'm here, I don't know about anyone else, but I am.
 
Thanks. Hey, can I spam on this just to get my postcount up (I want a custom avatar)?
 
:spam: makes :burger:
:cheeburga
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back