How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yeah. It's 4:25 PM here in New England.
 
thats in the afternoon, thats not early at all :reallyodd:
 
Jpec- good gawd, what are you doing? You're only hurting the chances of making friends on this board you know... :thumbsdow
 
When I said early, I meant his post count...
 
Originally posted by troy
I will be your friend
lol... Troy will be anybody's friend! :D
 
Hey guys.
 
Hey O! :D

(psst... you didn't capitalize "i'm" after DAA...) ;)
 
Originally posted by youth_cycler

lol... Troy will be anybody's friend! :D

And is that necessarily a bad thing?
 
Originally posted by Jpec07
And is that necessarily a bad thing?
:confused: You totally lost me there...
 
I asked if that's a bad thing (that he tries to be everyone's friend).
 
its a horrible thing.
 
why? I don't see a problem with it. Just as long as he isn't some internet stalker.
 
Sorry, I forgot that people don't know me too well in this forum, can yous guys forgive me?
(P.S. Thanks GCstyle)
 
That was aimed towards Rumple Foreskin but you're welcome.
 
Originally posted by Jpec07
Sorry, I forgot that people don't know me too well in this forum, can yous guys forgive me?
(P.S. Thanks GCstyle)
Sure... my suggestion though is to create less threads... it doesn't always make the best impression here. ;)

Also, just make sure to be neutral, then you'll be fine. It's worked for me! :D

(btw: troy's no stalker, or at least I hope he's not :p )
 
Anyone alive? Or at least online? :p
 
Didn't think everyone would flame me and think i'm some kind of jerk....i'm gonna go now.......later.
 
I've got a new wager for y'all, i bet this forum breaks as soon as this beyotch hits 100000 replies.
 
Only if the 100000th post relates to the number 919 somehow.
 
i'm sure DN has some geeky mathematical way of tying the number 100,000 to 919.
 
Just ****ing great. Another spammer in this thread. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back