How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at my button set...
 

Attachments

  • button set.gif
    button set.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 63
For any forums that would like them.
 
I didn't see any um....you know.
 
I see that TATINEE is online...;)
 
Now Josh you know the rule......anyone with a fake search thing for an avatar must ban himself for 1 day.
 
Originally posted by Josh
I see that TATINEE is online...;)

The question is now.. Will she post something? :p
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


The question is now.. Will she post something? :p

She did earlier. About 3 times I think. All three in this thread.
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac


She did earlier. About 3 times I think. All three in this thread.
Aww crap... We she needs to post when im here. :p
 
that e-mail adress in my sig is real......
 
I always see TATINEE on AIM but I never see her on here. :( I have not talked to her lately. I heard from Magic that they both have been busy. You guys remember Magic069 right?
 
I remember Magic.
 
Magic069 was cool. I remember whenever he and I used to be in a post race. Those days are over. :cry:
 
i seen some of his posts he seems like a cool guy
 
Originally posted by DessViperV-10
i seen some of his posts he seems like a cool guy

He is a cool guy. Real nice and himself.

Anyway I g2g, later.
 
Laters VC..
 
Did anyone watch the Lakers games today? WOOHOO what a finish to that game. :eek:
 
beans beans the magical fruit, the more you eat the more you... well, what was that word anyway?
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Did anyone watch the Lakers games today? WOOHOO what a finish to that game. :eek:
Yeah i cant belive that Vlade Divac slapped it strait out to Robert Horry who was just waiting there for the ball. :mad: But it sure was a bad ass game. :D
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
beans beans the magical fruit, the more you eat the more you... well, what was that word anyway?

fart? shit? toot? crap?
 
i dunno, i was bored and trying to make a worthy entry, as usual... :p


damn! since you guys are somewhat mad at what happened with the B-Ball game, let me express my frustration too...


:mad: kill those Frenchmans that think they can drive,but in fact they can't...* :mad:



hello all, btw...
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Yeah i cant belive that Vlade Divac slapped it strait out to Robert Horry who was just waiting there for the ball. :mad: But it sure was a bad ass game. :D

I was laughing my ass off when he did that. :lol:
 
I'm not mad at what happened at the B-ball game. I'm quite excited. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back