How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha hey, look who it is. :D What's new Tatinee?
 
holy crap... this is intense.... haha well i just thought this might be a good place to say "hi" to any fellows post whores instead of wasting a new thread. Yeah I'm a newbie but I'm in lots of forums... So hey, I like the site
-Chris
 
Shut up n00b.





Hehe j/k! :D
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
We dont need any more postwhores.
ouch... haha, I know my place since im still a noob... but i just thought id say hi, sheesh.

j/k
chris
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Haha hey, look who it is. :D What's new Tatinee?

:D Not much. I just got home from Orlando.. I'm soooo tired. I need another vacation.. hehe. But I kinda have that set up already.. that'll be next month. woohoo! I feel so out of it around here.. all these new names make me dizzy.. lol.
 
Yeah, it's a [strange voice]newbie invasion![/strange voice]


:D
 
i never talked to tatinee before.

hello
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Yeah, it's a [strange voice]newbie invasion![/strange voice]


:D
HAHAHA!! yeah and I'm leading the pack:D well not really... but is this site mainly the same people, cause im not seeing that many similar members
chris
 
All these newbies seem to pick that Supra #37 avatar ! WHY ?!?!?!
 
Originally posted by F2002
All these newbies seem to pick that Supra #37 avatar ! WHY ?!?!?!
yeah i guess that's refering to me... I wanted to put in one of my own avatars but i dont see how to do that.........
chris
 
Originally posted by troy
i never talked to tatinee before.

hello

You dont want to. She's a mean rabid vampire princess. ;)
 
[two drum hits followed by a one hit on a chime]
 
Originally posted by boostcreep

yeah i guess that's refering to me... I wanted to put in one of my own avatars but i dont see how to do that.........
chris
u have to get 200 posts
 
merci.
i knew there must be a post limit or somthing but i wasnt sure what it was.
-chris
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Just ****ing great. Another spammer in this thread. :rolleyes:

shut up. people with viper in their name arent allowed to speak/talk/breathe.
 
that was the stupidiest post ever.
 
Originally posted by mayorbill11


shut up. people with viper in their name arent allowed to speak/talk/breathe.

No you shut up. People like you shouldnt be allowed to live.
 
people like me? please explain.

did you ever stop and think that maybe 500 other people had the word "Viper" in their name when you registered?
 
Hey guys, calm down.
 
did u realize he is an early register and probably was the 1 st or atleast in the top 10 when he registered using the word viper.
 
I dont care if 500 other people had the word "Viper" in their name. I dont give a ****. The name I have is all that matters to me.
 
"Move outta the way grandma!"

"Oh that's it..."

ROAD RAGE IS NOT THE ANSWER.
two-cars.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back