How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, damn Speed Shop. Probably a Frenchman. :D
 
I've got a bunch of pictures like that and we need 69 replies, so...
 
Dudebusta's 1000th
 

Attachments

  • dudebusta1000.gif
    dudebusta1000.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 20
Originally posted by M5Power
Yep. Less than eighty. Let's see, what to talk about....

What kind of car you got, PunkRock?

Integra Type-R

no pics as of yet, i'm waiting for it to be done... still a lot of work to do, but i'm getting there...

i bent a connecting rod at the drag strip after a run with a bit too much boost... :o guess the very high compression ratio didn't like that at all...

so i'm beefing up the internals...

btw, Josh, seen Mani Jayasinghe's Supra lately? :eek: he's participating in SCC's Ultimate Street Car Challenge this year again... that car's awesome!
 
I think I had to view this one a couple times to get this number.
 

Attachments

  • group44rep444views.gif
    group44rep444views.gif
    34.7 KB · Views: 20
Originally posted by M5Power
Yeah, damn Speed Shop. Probably a Frenchman. :D

:rotfl:

nope, an Ontarian that migrated to Quebec... :rolleyes:

stupid Ontarians...
 
Originally posted by M5Power
PunkRock: You like it?

the Supra or my car?
 
:D
 

Attachments

  • group1010rep101views.gif
    group1010rep101views.gif
    18.4 KB · Views: 17
Originally posted by PunkRock


the Supra or my car?

Sorry. Your car. I've heard mixed things about the Integra R.

BTW: Ontario has always been "Yours to Discover." Perhaps I should take advantage of that slogan, and discover it.
 
got a lot of time in your hands? :D :lol:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
btw, Josh, seen Mani Jayasinghe's Supra lately?


Who, oh, Mani...:p I've never known his last name...:lol: There for a second, I was like who the **** is he talking about?:)


Oh, and nope, I haven't seen it lately...:nervous:
 
W
 

Attachments

  • m5power555666.gif
    m5power555666.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 38
Originally posted by M5Power


Sorry. Your car. I've heard mixed things about the Integra R.

BTW: Ontario has always been "Yours to Discover." Perhaps I should take advantage of that slogan, and discover it.

it's not bad... i like it a lot, but it breaks down a lot... (but i'm pretty sure the problem's behind the wheel... :D)

i wish it could haul ass a bit more... :( it's quick, but not fast...

i really want something that would kick anything, or almost... I'm thinking Eclipse or Talon next... :cool:
 
For Your Viewing Pleasure
 

Attachments

  • 3more.gif
    3more.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 39
Man I cant wait to put together the computer parts I got yesterday.
 
Originally posted by Josh



Who, oh, Mani...:p I've never known his last name...:lol: There for a second, I was like who the **** is he talking about?:)


Oh, and nope, I haven't seen it lately...:nervous:

http://www.t04r.com/members/manijayasinghe.html

700whp! :eek:

that thing flies! i hope he takes the USCC title that year... he lost to a bone stock 360 Modena last year... :(
 
I've driven several Talons and can do nothing but reccommend them; they're fun as hell.
 
God dayumn, I didn't see the pic of the Supra you posted, Punk...:drool: I fugging love wingless MKIV's...:eek:
 
Odd it is
 

Attachments

  • thread0rep0views1.gif
    thread0rep0views1.gif
    12.7 KB · Views: 21
Originally posted by PunkRock
i really want something that would kick anything, or almost... I'm thinking Eclipse or Talon next... :cool:


Gonna go with a TSi AWD, TSi FWD, GS-T, or GSX?:D

Or, since you probably don't know already which you'll go with, how 'bout I just ask you, which would you prefer?:)


Oh yeah, and are you looking for a 1st generation, or 2nd?
 
my friend has a 360hp Talon... modified "a bit" :D but still very driveable... he runs mid to high 12s at the strip, but i'm sure the car has more potential than that...

i'd like one, if i ever get rid of the Integra... then i'd convert my NX2000 into a rally car... :cool:
 
TSi AWD was one heck of the car at the time, still is.
 
Last decent one
 

Attachments

  • thread666rep.gif
    thread666rep.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 16
Originally posted by viper_maniac
Man I cant wait to put together the computer parts I got yesterday.

Do they eventually produce a computer?
 
Originally posted by Josh



Gonna go with a TSi AWD, TSi FWD, GS-T, or GSX?:D

Or, since you probably don't know already which you'll go with, how 'bout I just ask you, which would you prefer?:)

i was thinking older models, since we never got the 2nd gen Eclipse, and the 2nd Gen Talon looked like ****...

something like thathere ... a bit less wild, but that model's nice!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back