How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be cool. THE ultimate sleeper.
 
less than that now...
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


i knew it, Mista disguised himself as Viper Maniac!

icon2.gif
 
Lights Go Down On Red Hill Mining Town
 
Frenchmans are dumb!!!
 
Frenchmans are Dumb!!
 
no!!!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


or a 9sec. Honda!

ultimate sleeper... :D


Some guy posted pics of his N/A Supra on supraforums a few days ago(I think), and in the pics was a few shots of his buddies 11 second daily driven civic HB w/no nitrous oxide. It looked stocker than a mofo too. Stock wheels, stock everything. Just your average red civic HB...😈
 
I WIN!!!! I GOT 70,000!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
 
Originally posted by M5Power
The ultimate sleeper...hmmm, I always thought that was an original-generation Beetle with a 429 V8 in it. That'd be cool, huh?


That would probably be more scary than cool...:lol: It'd prolly way so much the front wheels would never hit the ground...:p
 
well i have to go...

good night everyone!
 
Hmm, I could delte 1 post, and Punk would be the winner...:p:devil:
 
G'night Punk...;)
 
Night PunkRock. Was pretty cool :D
 

Attachments

  • 70000.gif
    70000.gif
    44.1 KB · Views: 34
Josh: :D Mount it in the front! Unless you want it to flip end over end!
 
Delete four posts, and you've got to delete another post :)
 
Originally posted by viper_maniac
FUCK!!



Ummmmmm, my mommy saw that and said she isn't gonna keep pressing the keys for me if there's gonna be language like that being used...:mad:


j/k
 
Originally posted by M5Power
Josh: :D Mount it in the front! Unless you want it to flip end over end!


Yeah, no **** man, that car would be a fuggin' wheelie machine...:p I'd ride a wheelie all over town...:D
 
:D

The V-8'd probably be heavier than the rest of the Beetle altogether.
 
Originally posted by Josh




Ummmmmm, my mommy saw that and said she isn't gonna keep pressing the keys for me if there's gonna be language like that being used...:mad:


j/k

:lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back