How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sittin' here. Listening to music.

MistaX: You've posted here in this thread 5000 times. Incredible!
 
None of the posts were lame, either :D
 
:lol:

All that work, and little old me gets the 70,000th post....
 
Im gonna get the 200,000th.
 
hwo can you tell how many posts youve posted in a thread
 
this has been another quality introduction by PR, copyrights 2002...

taking the saying "turning on 2 wheels" way too seriously.
 
100,000 already happend. (im talkin GTPs total, not this thread)
 
how you guys like my neon
13251_3974220766039514063.jpg
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
hwo can you tell how many posts youve posted in a thread

Click "Replies" (the number) on The Rumble Strip's main page.
 
That neon blows!
 
Oh, MistaX. I see now. And I am.

StevieMo: :rotfl: Good job editing it but :rotfl:
 
is that the Subaru Neon? :D
 
damn i love EVO magazine!

ever read that? it's from the UK
 
Read "car" instead, it's FAR FAR superior.

Okay, I'm leaving to go watch a movie. I won't be able to see who knocks off the 200,000th. Someone figure it out then tell me!!
 
Lata, Btw i will be the 200,000th poster.
 
nah, i don't like Clarkson...

EVO has nicer pics, though...
 
2136 hahah
thats how many posts i got here.. out of 2255
 
200 000th? how far are we from that?
 
30 posts to go, about.
 
i see...
 
Im gonna get it, and im gonna make it in the thread about the 200,000.

I thank my con for being able to refresh the main page to see the number extremely quick :)
 
How the hell are we going to know who gets it?
 
Its on the top of the main, and if it sez 199,999 and i post, im the 200,000th.
 
damn, i think Leno's a re-run tonight... :rolleyes:
 
Josh I asked you for something in a PM, where is it.
 
I hope it's me who gets it...:p
 
there's less than 25 to go, according to the counter...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back