How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bored...
 
if you can use it (photoshop). Thanks for the avatar.
 
I can use it I just lost my cd.
 
Here Jpec, an avatar for you:
 
Later everyone. Time to go play Yahoo Pool.
 
(i made a few better adjustments)
 
I have some Math homework that needs to be done...Out.
 
I haven't chatted in here for weeks....

come to think about it i dont post that much ne more....i dunno why.
 
Well troy you missed the 70,000th. I wonder how long it'll take to get the 100,000th...
 
Wow ! I havnt posted this little on this board for a long while, my post average has taken a massive drop :D
 
Yeah. By the way, I like your avatar too, F2002 :D

Though an F1 car would be nice...
 
What is this???

:spam: :spam: :spam:
 
got a question for u all. Should I:
a. keep my current avatar
b. use the avatar attached
c. use the avatar attached in next post.
 

Attachments

  • c5r-avatarbytroy.gif
    c5r-avatarbytroy.gif
    28.6 KB · Views: 25
...
 

Attachments

  • orecaviper_avatarbytroy.gif
    orecaviper_avatarbytroy.gif
    31 KB · Views: 28
scince no one else will help me with this desicion i'll listen to M5...
 
:lol:

It is a great avatar. Funny how the car's labeled "Chrysler." That's a Dodge!!!! :D
 
..did u get the 70,000th post!?!?!?
 
Troy, choose one avatar and stick with it, its confusing most of the time ! :rolleyes: :p
 
You can just call me, "Mister 70,000."
 
I'll try, but its so tempting to change em.

BTW, i like ur current...though it doesn't make much sense.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back