How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh
Shouldn't there be an apostrohpe in "IM BATMAN?":D
Umm... what are you talking about.... :rolleyes: ;) :rolleyes: :D :D I have them there.
 
Whats up LordIV? :)
 
hi LordIV
 
is this place slower than usual tonight? :reallyodd
 
Man is it just me or do yall see a slow down too?
 
This place is slow tonight.
 
Hummm ... give me a few mins guys. Need to help my girl cook.
 
so i'm normal, then...


wtf, i'm the 7th top poster? :reallyodd

time goes by!
 
I think I am going to go watch a movie, since nothing is going on in here. Have a good night all.
 
but im takin off too
maybe watch a little tv than go to sleep
later
 
good night LordIV

now, time to check out the ads for car spotting... :D
 
later Stevie
 
damn... 20 000$ could get me a 98 Prelude... :(

sell or keep??? :confused:
 
$20,000 for a 98 Prelude? Pfft! Keep the ITR...
 
damn there are some stupid people...

there's a guy selling a 92 VW Golf for 22 000$! :eek:

dumbass... :rolleyes:
 
Damn, $22,000? What a bargain...:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Josh
$20,000 for a 98 Prelude? Pfft! Keep the ITR...

20k's pretty good for a 98 (that's Canadian money, though...)

i must say i've been heavily tempted by a 93 Talon TSi or a 98 Impreza RS... :o

15K each... if i sell the Integra for 25-26k (again in CDN funds) i have 10k or so to spend on the car...
 
93 Eagle Talon TSi...:drool:


How much is 20,000 Canadian?
 
Originally posted by Josh
Damn, $22,000? What a bargain...:rolleyes:

it has a 1.8t conversion, Golf IV seats, etc... real nice looking, but clearly not worth that much!

some people think they can sell a car judging by how much money they dumped into the car... :rolleyes:

even if i want to sell the ITR for 25k, i'll never get that... 22-23 at max...
 
Originally posted by Josh
93 Eagle Talon TSi...:drool:


How much is 20,000 Canadian?

i'm not sure, i think it's about 15-16k... or close to that...

a 50 000$ Z06 sells for 70K here... :eek:
 
Sorry I haven't said much, but I was downloading a video. Also, I'll bve getting offline soon because, once again, I have to get up at 6:00am tomorrow...:mad: Dammit, it's the summer, I wanna sleep in...:p
 
and don't ask me why, but i'm sleepy like hell!

so i'll problably leave pretty soon too...
 
Alright well, it's late, I'm tired, I have to get up in a few hours, so I'm outta here for the night. G'night Punk...:)
 
g'night Josh
 
sup punk.......

what color is this talon?????

mines blue,with black top
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back