How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn im bored,i want to play viper racing with mistax but he never replied or pm'ed me back :(
 
Hmmm...that game is a very good one.
 
tell me i'm normal...

is that thing uglier than hell?
 
that's exactly what u i was thinking...

red rims wouldn't be so bad on a red car, but on a greyish green thing like that... :yuck:
 
anyone want to play multiplayer game of viper racing??
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
ohh... Viper_Maniac's not gonna be happy if he gets here later...

Kings 92, Lakers 91... :lol:

:mad::mad::mad::mad:
 
KINGS RULE; ALWAYS HAVE!

Sixers are actually my team, but I hate the Lakers, so...

Hockey team = Rangers, baseball = Yankees.
 
Originally posted by M5Power
KINGS RULE; ALWAYS HAVE!

Sixers are actually my team, but I hate the Lakers, so....

:thatsodd:
 
I just hope the Lakers can win the next game.
 
You are startin to piss me off damnit. :mad:
 
:lol: Okay I'll stop. But this better not be a sign that you're going to go against the Yankees when October rolls around...:p
 
I too like the braves, although this is not one of their greater seasons.
 
I have to say that the Colorado, Detroit series is awesome. I do think Detroit should be up, but I guess its just unlucky some times.
 
I dont know about that, can you say that the avalance out played detroit last night?
 
Well, I guess you are entitled to your opinion, but I colorado was out played. Especially in OT for the first few minutes, but thats the beauty of fanning on a shot. It nicely destracts the goalie, by accident.
 
Thats supposed to be, "I THINK colorado was out played.
 
Well the Chicken Wings are a great team. But...the Avs just have something. I think they deserve it and they're going to win it. I have seen them play harder.
 
Nope :lol: :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back