How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does not like unchecked majority rule.
 
If they love a man who slaughtered disabled, jews, peasants etc...why stand around here and listen to them worship ?
 
they are stupid... just ignore them, that's all...

maybe these peeps just want to attract attention for some reason...

i try not to care about them.
 
Because there are other threads. If Jordan ever announces he's a fan of Stalin, worry. Besides, they have the free speech right to start the club.
 
or expression
 
Anyone home??
 
Ahh, yes. We must remember that this is an international shindig goin on here. American rights (although I am an American) may not apply to every member on the board. These types of rules should be set by the site's owner. Anyways, I totally agree with M5 and Mr. Foreskin. F2002, you are overreacting: big time (besides, you haven't yet won the thread-stopper contest). Peace out.
(P.S. You're all spelling it wrong: it's F-A-S-C-I-S-M)
(P.P.S. It only works when it doesn't exist)
 
lol.... you called me MR. FORESKIN again..... lol
sorry.but it just sounds too funny
 
Hi guys.
 
Originally posted by Brian P


I'm here.

Ban me and I'll punch ya face in!! :lol:
:blackeye: ouch... your banned. :lol: j/k
 
Hi Mr. Foreskin. 'sup?
 
Do you really wanna know whats up????
Id like to tell ya but Id be banned.lol
Im really just sittin here bored as can be. How bout you?
 
nm, I'm just sitting here, in the GTplanet forums. checkin' my email every 5 seconds to see who's replied (a new reply just about every second.
 
Well..... i gotta go, My girlfriend finnaly showed up. No offense but id rather be off doing "stuff" with her than sit on these forum's. Bye Bye
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
He lifts 45 lb bags or something like that. I think like 500 at a time. And loads them all up on trucks.

Wow you totally misconstrued that.

2day at work we unloaded a truck that had 500 bags that each weighted 45lbs, we put them on pallets and put them in the shed.

And after lunch break I was moving stuff with the tractor and i accidently put it in first gear and it flipped, i was knocked out for like 30min or so, according to my uncle and i have a concussion.

Next week we get 1000 more bags, fun:(
 
Does anyone know how to create avatars with more than one image?
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
sup fellas...how's the post whorin' coming along?

I take offense to that Rice.
 
I also might be inclinedto take offense at that (unless you oppologize)
I restate my question: does anyone know how to make avatars that flash multiple images?
 
Originally posted by Jpec07
I also might be inclinedto take offense at that (unless you oppologize)

:lol:

Oh man, I'd love to see that.......
 
Yes but I'm here, I used to be a post whorer, seemed to have calmed down lol !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back