How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy, all. Just my obligatory adder to the Thread of the Damned...

Anything exciting going on?
 
Originally posted by Josh



Wow, he's much stronger than I thought if he can lift 22,500lbs...:reallyodd


Ok let me rephrase this.

He lifts 45 lb sacks. They come in loads of 500. He has to unload all 500 but not all at the same time. :)
 
Hay-lo Stealth. NICE AVATAR! :thumbsup:
 
I thought the colors were cool. Yours is do dark its hard to tell that its a snake.
 
Originally posted by Stealth Viper
I thought the colors were cool. Yours is do dark its hard to tell that its a snake.

I thought the teeth and eyes might be a bit of a giveaway. :lol:
 
Notice the status and also the signiture. :cool:
 
i thought that was the best avatar ever? :thatsodd:
 
My avatar blows...:lol:
 
:D

funniest maybe, but surely not the best looking...
 
This is a great one:
 

Attachments

  • 1.gif
    1.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 39
my current one spins! :lol:
 
i've seen that "Gizmo" thing in a movie... but what is it??? :confused:
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
my current one spins! :lol:


:rotfl:


Took a second or two, but I got it...:p
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
i've seen that "Gizmo" thing in a movie... but what is it??? :confused:


That little dude off Gremlins, maybe...:confused:
 
yeah, that's it! Gremlins! :)
 
Yeah its from the movie Gremlins. It is a Gremlin doll I own. This Gremlins name is Gizmo. I love him.
 
yawners...

why is daylight boring?
 
ViperConcept, doesn't the fact that you enjoy PS2 say something that you're a bit of a traitor?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back