How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the Red Sox. They're playing the Yankees: the game is tied at two in the bottom of the sixth.
 
Sry, it was a mistake (the mouse slipped and I accidentally reported Brian. I hit the back button right away).
 
Your sig. is funny.
 
read about 20 posts above this... im getting in crap for both of them... if you wanna support me go to my thread " I have the funniest avatar" and write something good about it.. im trying to saythat they are there to make people laugh and not to offened people
 
i think the funniest avitar was punkrocks his is finny it is somthing that would never happen but yours he is naked shoving a cork up his ass then having a spray of **** flying out of his ass i mean funny stuf isnt discusing
 
Originally posted by viperman
i think the funniest avitar was punkrocks his is finny it is somthing that would never happen but yours he is naked shoving a cork up his ass then having a spray of **** flying out of his ass i mean funny stuf isnt discusing

Finny???? Stuf isnt discusing????

What the hell?
 
hey does any one have any pics of funny cars?? i could find some but my internet is SLOW
 
oooohhhh u found a typo u dumbass its funny and stuff u r a :dunce:
 
Wha? did I miss something?
 
how is sombody with **** coming out of his ass funny??
 
more bickering..... people just get bored and look for anything to b!tch about.....
 
Originally posted by viperman
oooohhhh u found a typo u dumbass its funny and stuff u r a :dunce:

No, I can construct a sentence properly. Its obvious you can't. Why don't you just piss off back to the VFC you stupid postwhore.
 
u missed alot brother just join in whos side r u on?? the guy with **** coming out of his ass or a guy with a car avitar with nothing discustng!?
 
FINE ITS NOT FUNNY TO YOU... SHUT THE F_CK UP ALLREADY....
its funny to most... to some its not... give it up allready... PLEASE!
 
I try not to take sides. I don't like the avatar, but I thoroughly enjoy the sig.
 
a post whore look at rumple forskin he joined 1 month later than me and now he is 60 posts more than me!! **** off you **** head
 
Post whore....? whatever... grow up. Mybe i like to come here and talk with other people who like what i like?
 
Originally posted by viperman
a post whore look at rumple forskin he joined 1 month later than me and now he is 60 posts more than me!! **** off you **** head

I've been here a lot longer than you so don't start giving me shit.

Rumple posts decent things though not just a post of jumbled up letters that don't even make sense.
 
Vip, why do you have to be so critical?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back