How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world will never know.
 
Hey, wait a minute. I think I've found what MistaX means:
It's Mr. X with a New England accent.
 
Hey viperman stop posting in here and attempt to verify your time in this thread
 
Originally posted by Jpec07
Hey, wait a minute. I think I've found what MistaX means:
It's Mr. X with a New England accent.

WHAT?

goddoesntknow.jpg
 
Originally posted by Jpec07
Hey, wait a minute. I think I've found what MistaX means:
It's Mr. X with a New England accent.

New England doesnt have a distinct accent, New England isnt like Boston or New York.
 
Jpec go back to that thread now!
 
tuning accoustic guitars can be a hassle ! wish they could have auto tuners like my electrics !
 
where did u find that v10 w/ an acura????
 
i forget right click on it then click properties then look at the adress
 
I think im going to get a Tornado here any F_cking minute... the sky is like a candy apple green almost... its freaking me out and ****
 
i can tell by your avatar the poo is just flowing.
 
yeah.. im going to take cover now... seriously....
ill be back later ( i hope)
ill just be chillin in my basement for a couple hours
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back