How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MazKid
Well, I'm most into racing...then biking, and bowling, those are what I play atleast...I watch Baseball sometimes too.

I just DLed Kazaa Lite, so that's what I'm doing now...much better than the P2P that Mista likes, I DLed that one and you are forced to share files, you can't just DL other peoples files, and there's rooms with different people and I couldn't find anything good there..

Kazaa Lite all you have to do is do a search and boom it's there for you to DL...
I Agree
 
Kazaa Lite is ****, I couldn't find JESSE JAMES - Shoes
 
Kazaa lite uses the same damn network as kazaa.
 
hey mistax play your radio and try to pt on the superman song!! :D
 
mista your racdio is really ****ing up it is trying to play 2 songs at a time and u dont play the whole song like 3/4 then the next song :mad:
 
Wha? I go away for one night, and I have absolutely no clue what anyone's talking about (and from the looks of things, I'm glad).
 
Originally posted by viperman
dude seroiosly u need to get a brain

FFS, you can't even spell the location where you reside correctly. If anyone needs a brain, I'm sure Jpec is not the one.
 
read: Sorry "ruf". I don't get your humour.
 
I think I found one...
:D :lol:
 
I'm back.
 
I went to hell, and now I'm back

(Actually I went to play SOF2)
 
What song is a good song?
 
Umm, 99 Red Balloons by GoldFinger.
 
i know!!! :lol: um the superman song
my way or the highway limp biskut
thats all i could rember
 
this is sick. way too many posts here.

and by sick i mean hilarious. :D
 
The superman songs sucks.
and My Way im kinda sick of hearing..

2Night is rock night again because last night went so well, so just wait for tonight :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back