How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello lotus.:)

Hello maniac.:reallyodd
 
Im out, i think.
I may be back in a bit
 
I'm about to go too.:nervous:


It's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY past my bedtime.:lol:
 
Actually, Im out now. G'night MistaX, Lotus, and M5.:D Oh, and maniac too...:thatsodd:
 
'Night. If you're leaving, everyone's gone. So I'm leaving.
 
Originally posted by Josh
Actually, Im out now. G'night MistaX, Lotus, and M5.:D Oh, and maniac too...:thatsodd:

:reallyodd
 
:thatsodd: :thatsodd:

Hi and bye Josh .



:thatsodd: :thatsodd: :thatsodd:
 
I'm bored ... waiting for the England v Sweden match .
 
I'm bored ... doing Vitz challenge all over again . :reallyodd
 
Damn I think my boredness and my sleepiness has affected my judgement into thinking that doing the Vitz challenge again would be fun. Now that I just saved it in the middle of the championship, when I wake up tomorrow there is gonna be some cussing going on around here.
 
I would love to stay and chat but I think I need some sleep considering its 4am here. Laterz lotus.
 
ENGLAND LOOSE ! THERE COMING HOME, THERE COMING, ENGLANDS COMING HOME ! THREE LIONS IN THE DIRT !
 
I dont like soccer...... i think it is kinda boring to me, there isnt enough scoring .... i dunno... it just doesnt appeal to me.... You europeans just go crazy for it though
 
Post 3000 for me!!!

YEY!!!
 
Hi Viperman
 
damn i hate mistax's raido it plays crappy songs! aaarrrggg :mad:
 
Well, I'm most into racing...then biking, and bowling, those are what I play atleast...I watch Baseball sometimes too.

I just DLed Kazaa Lite, so that's what I'm doing now...much better than the P2P that Mista likes, I DLed that one and you are forced to share files, you can't just DL other peoples files, and there's rooms with different people and I couldn't find anything good there..

Kazaa Lite all you have to do is do a search and boom it's there for you to DL...
 
Originally posted by viperman
damn i hate mistax's raido it plays crappy songs! aaarrrggg :mad:

There are many alternatives to listening to crappy songs such as purchasing CDs, downloading MP3s, or going deaf.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic


There are many alternatives to listening to crappy songs such as purchasing CDs, downloading MP3s, or going deaf.


:lol:

Good one man:thumbsup:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back