How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burn to burn!!! Play Children of Bodom again.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
But... its boring, you dont drive or kill stuff, you just "live"

Carmageddon, anyone?
 
:lol: Carmageddon 2 was fun as hell :)
 
i'll get better internet one day... *dreams about having DSL*
 
sorry..

muhaha.jpg


(Ive been getting even higher these days..)
 
Originally posted by GCstyle
Only i was going to kick it instead of throw it. :D

i could always run over it with my car... but then i'd risk a flat... :lol:
 
:Party:

Children of Bodom, everyone listen!!!
 
Originally posted by MistaX
:lol: Carmageddon 2 was fun as hell :)

best of the 3 for sure! the 3rd one sucks, the 1st one's not bad.
 
I got some more requests:

Metallica-Die, Die My Darling
12 Stones - Broken
Slipknot - My Plague
Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark and Be Quick or Be Dead
Children of Bodom - Aces High
Iron Maiden - Aces High
 
Originally posted by MistaX
sorry..

muhaha.jpg


(Ive been getting even higher these days..)

You biatch. :p
 
Originally posted by Zero
:Party:

Children of Bodom, everyone listen!!!

bah... the music itself's not fast enough for me!
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


bah... the music itself's not fast enough for me!

Wah???????????????????????????????

I forgot Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss

Bodom is fast as hell music.
 
yup everyone turn to nbc and watch the last 45.5 secs on the LA vs Sacramento game lakers up by 1 we can do it LAKERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by Zero


Wah???????????????????????????????

I forgot Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss

Bodom is fast as hell music.

Catch 22- Hard to Impress

that's fast as hell music. :D at least the first minute or so...
 
MistaX:

You got an Yngwie Malmsteen????????
 
Originally posted by PunkRock


Catch 22- Hard to Impress

that's fast as hell music. :D at least the first minute or so...

I'll download it now.
 
BBall blows... all hail the mighty Paul Tracy, who kicked ass this afternoon!



can you tell i'm tired?
 
Originally posted by Zero


I'll download it now.

give it a few seconds, it takes a bit of time before it gets good... :D

and it's not that fast... but the trumpet guy's crazy!
 
argh... i hate when it just keeps on re-buffering... right in the middle of a guitar solo... :mad:
 
Ska sucks dude, but that guitar is pretty cool.
 
that's the only ska song i can stand... :D
 
Hey Mista, play "I Feel So" by Boxcar Racer. :)
 
Play some of Pako's band!!!!
 
Since i have all of Pakos stuff on my playlist.. sure :)
 
I dont take requests from non-listeners GC...
 
Can you even find it? I can't...
 
Thats enuff of Pako for now ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back