How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all of those Sab songs.. Sept Snowblind and Tomarrows dream
 
Oh, well get Snowblind and Tomorrows Dream then.

ALICE IN CHAINS! ALICE IN CHAINS!:rockon:
 
Originally posted by viperman
i hate when it rebuffers! :mad:
i aaaaammmm iiissssllllllaaaannndd mmaaannn!

Ok, everyone step back, no flames...


Its Iron man, not Island man..
 
:lol: I dont get the rebuffering, gotta love DSL.
 
Bah...........I dont like Crazy Train other than the Guitar, its not the best song Ozzy has ever done.

Now i get the re-buffering :mad:
 
feck
im gettin rebufferin like mad now...
wasnt last song
 
Originally posted by Zero
:lol: I dont get the rebuffering, gotta love DSL.

:mad:

one long week before i join the group... one painful and slow week... :rolleyes:
 
We dont care viperman.

Yeah this is the first time i've had it rebuffer:(
 
I get no rebuffer at all... :D :D :D
 
:rockon:

BODOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Bodom version of this song doesnt sound like this at the all u can actually understand what he says in my version:confused:
 
Mista, play some KISS! :lol:
 
Seriously play some KISS!!!!

Detriot Rock City, Shout it out Loud, great tones.
 
I'll play the one Kiss song i have :)
 
Bah................:o I hate this song!!
 
Hey MistaX gimme your email so I can email u my better version of Bodom doin aces high
 
upload it to the ftp.
 
How do i do that?
 
" I wanna rock and roll all night, i want it everyday..."

ah... childhood... my first Halloween costume was Kiss... :D
 
Bah.............Kittie:o
 
Shut up MistaX, we got like 15 comps on this DSL network, so u hush.
 
hey, it's the band full of guys disguised as girls! :lol:
 
It said I have no permission :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back