How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
went dead? I played Tool- Schism, you call that dead?
 
Rumple wont be a member much longer.
 
he's just dumb, that's what...

he got mad because people complained of his avatar... :rolleyes:
 
hot damn! 20 new e-mails! :eek:
 
did you speed up Hitler?
 
he looks hyper...
 
he looks high.

Oh wait... no.
 
he looks dead, too... :D
 
Ya know, Theres this guy (whose a member at this site, wont mention name) that thinks hes pretty good at SOF2, when he sucks more ass then an ass sucker. He keeps saying that he wants to join the clan im on and such, but... he sucks...

Who wants to guess who it is? :p
 
D.E.S.S
 
Who is it that I should ban, and why?:confused:
 
I sent you a PM about it, with a link.
 
400 post!!!!!! w00t!!!!!!!!! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:party:
 
Its not Dess, its actually a respectable member that has Viper in his name.
 
Originally posted by Josh
Who is it that I should ban, and why?:confused:

ahem... just check maybe 2 pages back...
 
Viper Maniac? :D
 
Nope, its not VM
 
<---
Updated avatar
 
JOSH....i allready sent a LONG PM to Jordan explaining a lot of stuff... i think maybe you should ask him to send you a copy.... i didnt save it... i would really like if you read it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back