How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
*fart*
 
Time for the radio to take control of itself, i dun feel like changin song any more tonight.
 
Originally posted by MistaX
Any one else want to join the MistaX club? You get full access to the FTP and its hidden folders :p

:reallyodd
 
Originally posted by MistaX
The warez/movies I wont give out to public. Like GTA3.


And if you're a member, you may be picked to be staff on http://mistax.net when it opens.

:reallyodd:reallyodd
 
burp...
 
fart...blow...drink...pee...

i have to go... goodnight. :)
 
Hey everybody!

Bye everybody!

lmao, nobody here anyway.
 
Hi sports. Welcome to Valhalla.
 
Hey Bryan(Sportsplayer)...

Look everyone, it's my freind Bryan!

hehe
 
Originally posted by sportsplayer
hello all i'm new
Hi sportsplayer. Welcome to GTPlanet. :p
 
Originally posted by MazKid
Hey Bryan(Sportsplayer)...

Look everyone, it's my freind Bryan!

hehe
Is he a mazda wiz too?
 
No, not at all Noc, lol, no one is a Mazda wiz like me.
 
hehe. Well then he has to go :lol: j/k ;)
 
lol Noc...he should...he's new to this whole forum thing, and he's been asking me all kinds of stuff...he got lost and went to Hot or Not lol...
 
I dont think so. Mazkid (ryan) knows most if not all there is to know about Mazdas.
 
Nope Bryan, no one does...it's common fact that I am Head of Mazda opperations at GTP, and if someone has a mazda question, they ask me and I know the answer(well sometimes they try to ask me stuff like "What's the gear ratio for a 2nd gen RX-7's 3rd gear?" and while I can find out pretty easily, I don't know that stuff, no one does, not even my dad whose an RX-7 specialist).
 
Bye bryan. Have fun(if you can figure it out) lol.
 
Originally posted by MazKid
lol Noc...he should...he's new to this whole forum thing, and he's been asking me all kinds of stuff...he got lost and went to Hot or Not lol...
Well i hope he keeps comming back here. Maybe he will learn his way around in here some day. But he needs to continue to come here and talk too all of us fine people. :p
 
Laters sportsplayer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back