How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you're here Why would I wonder where you are if you're here.
 
Heya guyz

<---as black as a white man.
 
That's cool and all but, are you implying i'm not a regular?
 
Im curious how long has this thred ben open?
 
If you were a "true" regular (Me, Punkrock, Josh) You'ed have more then 2500 posts ;)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
If you were a "true" regular (Me, Punkrock, Josh) You'ed have more then 2500 posts ;)

...?
 
No X, that amount of posts is just being sad :D
 
Originally posted by streetracer780
Im curious how long has this thred ben open?

Try....checking the date on the first post? ;)
 
You're not a regular..

Ohh i forgot Noct.. Hes a regular too, same for VM :)
 
Ya I should do that.

Anyway go vote on the GTP Awards
 
Fine i'm not a regular, whatever. :rolleyes:
 
WOW this has ben going on since August. I'm impressed.
 
i think he is GCstyle
You wouldn't understand.

Posts: 2596<--------------- 2500 posts just like u said
Registered: Jan. 18th, '02
Location: Miami, FL - USA

Online!
 
im in the top 10 posters in this thread... that should make me a regular
 
I said you were a Regular :)
 
hhhhmmmmm um what was this post for damnit i forgot :mad:
 
ohh
ok
haha... musta got confused... GC only has 1447 posts in this thread
 
huh??well if u olny come here stevie mo then your not a regular
 
1447 posts in this thread only? I thought i had more here....anyways, how do you know that Stevie?
 
magic;)
haha
click on the number of posts beside the thread name.
 
Hey I got a question. What is post whoring? I've heard different meanings on different forums.
 
Ohhhh.... :blush:
 
Is it me, or is that Powerman guy a complete moron?
 
Uh...Powerman is ok
 
You sure?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I think hes a Moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok!!!!!!!!!!

Im Being like him!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Well I know worse people
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back